EDINBURGH UNIVERSITY AFC FOOTBALL CAMPS!
This years Summer Camp will run for four weeks, 09:00-15:00 every day
- Week 1: Monday 9th – Friday 13th July
- Week 2: Monday 16th – Friday 20th July
- Week 3: Monday 23rd July – Friday 27th July
- Week 4: Monday 30th July – Friday 3rd August
- Week 5: Monday 6th – Friday 10th August
- Full access to the 3G astroturf at Peffermill Playing Fields (map below) guaranteeing your children football on a perfect, all weather surface
- Training from both male and female SFA qualified coaches (EUAFC and EUWAFC players) and including sessions from EUAFC coaching staff
- Daily and week-long competitions
- Free entry to EUAFC 1st team home games for children who attend camp
Interactive Peffermill Map
Prices & Application Forms
The camp will run weekly from 09:00-15:00, Monday to Friday. The price is £20 per child per day or £90 for a full week, £150 for two weeks, £210 for three weeks, £280 for four weeks and £350 for five weeks when paid in advance.
If your child is already booked into Camp for a period of time and you wish to extend it then each additional week will cost £70.
Booking is easy! To download an application form please click here.
Please print it, fill it out, check and sign where necessary* and return pages 1 and 2 to the address below along with payment (cash, cheque or postal order) for the required amount.
We do accept late applications however we would like you to contact us via email (email@example.com) at least 36 hours in advance of your child(ren) potentially attending camp. This enables us to prepare correctly for all the children attending. We rarely reject an application** so if you have sent us a completed application form and payment you will have a place on camp.
We will also email you to confirm your place(s) on our camp once we have received and processed your applications. Please be aware that due to the large amount of applications received this can sometimes take a few weeks.
* We need your authorisation for us to take responsibility for your children before they attend the camp, plus contact information in case of an emergency.
** Exceptional circumstances only.
For further information or general enquiries email us:
Or fill out this contact form ⇒
Write to us:
Edinburgh University Football Camps
Edinburgh University Association Football Club
c/o The University of Edinburgh Sports Union
We look forward to hearing from you! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The EUAFC Football Camp Team