So to the eighth quiz of the season. A focus on a mixture of sports, with the obvious Amo nonsense thrown in for good measure.
1. Which Famous former EUAFC star scored his first goal in the SPL for the club in last week’s clash between Partick Thistle and Hamilton Academicals?
2. In which sport do you compete for the The Stanley Cup?
3. The top English goalscorer in the Barclays Premier League thus far has recently been called up to represent his country, can you name me this person?
4. In which sport do you throw stones at a house?
5. In which sport shall Lance Corporal Semesa Rokoduguni make his debut in this afternoon?
6. Who are the only British football club with the letter J in their name?
7. Which two premiership teams start and finish with the same letter?
8. The date of the 30th of October 2014 will be etched in current player David Oswald’s memory forever, but can you tell what took place for him that day?
9. In last week’s edition which star did EUAFC’s Roy Chatterjee compare himself to?
10. And finally which talisman does Stuart MacFarlane base his natural game on?
**Answers with next weeks quiz**